At General Converting, Inc. our impressive array of equipment and our constantly-expanding capabilities are directed by our spirited and dedicated staff towards one goal, and that's making sure that you, our customer, obtain the kind of custom packaging and specialty displays that perfectly meet your requirements. You need a product that satisfies a range of practical, aesthetic and economic needs, and whether you know precisely what you want upfront, or would like design assistance and advice from knowledgeable and experienced people in the field, you're in the right place with us.
We've been manufacturing custom folding cartons and specialty displays for our customers since 1982. Each job for us is a custom job, deserving of special care and attention, and we possess the equipment, capabilities and people needed to deliver top-notch quality, flexibility and constant innovation for each customer.
Our key packaging capabilities and equipment include:
- 65" Sheeting / Slitting (Jagenberg sheeter)
- Two 41" Heidelberg Lithographic Presses -- Up to 8 Colors with Impress Color Management and In-line UV Capability and speeds of 18,000 sph
- Three 40" Bobst Die Cutters with Blanking Systems
- Four Folder/Gluers
- Hot, Cold and Flame Seal Glue Attachments
- Glue Application Monitoring Systems
- Anti-theft Sensor Application, with In-Line verification
- In-line Labeling and Coding
- Embossing and Debossing (Hot and Cold)
- Foil Stamping